Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
• Perform customer satisfaction and related information measurement at the airport for performance monitoring and planning purposes
• Collect performance and process related KPI data for CS frontline team for service monitoring
• Process the vast customer satisfaction and performance related data / information for analysis purpose (if applicable)
• Participate in the daily operation of the Airport Comment’s Corner to collect passenger feedback and suggestion on the improvement of airport services and facilities, serve junior passengers at the Kid’s Corner with drawing facilities and souvenirs, and manage stock of consumables used thereat.
• Perform on-site observation and evaluation for CS Greeting Campaign and Community Courtesy Campaigns
• Assist in other customer service related measurement services
• Require to perform shift duties including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays when necessary
• Secondary level or above with at least 2 years' relevant working experiences on conducting customer satisfaction survey / mystery passenger services / performance related measurement and face-to-face direct customer services in top notched organization
• Responsible, reliable and able to work independently with high level of accuracy
• Good command of spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua Knowledge and skills of using other language (e.g. Japanese, Korean, French) as a definite asset
• Basic knowledge on computer applications such as Excel. Hands-on experiences of handheld device applications
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
Job Function: Customer Service - General / OthersLogistics & Transportation - AviationLogistics & Transportation - General / Others
Industry: Government / Public Sector / Public Utilities
Experience: 2 years
Career Level: Entry level
Education: F.5- F.7 or DSEDiploma or equivalentAsso. Deg or High DipDegree